Vertical In-line,Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps
General purpose pump used for civil and agriculture industry pumps. Design with “ Back Pull Out” for ease of maintenances without disturbing pump alignments and piping. Dimensional and normal ratings to PN 10 or 16(optional), according to EN733/DIN 24255 standard.
- Pump Category: Surface
- Pump Type: Vertical In-Line, Marine
- Flange: ANSI B16.5B (optional), DIN 2501 (std), ISO 7005-2 / DIN2501 (Std), Class 150LB (Std)
- Materials: Bronze casing and impeller. (Cast iron and stainless steel available on request)
- DN: 40 - 250mm
- Q: up to 450m3/hr
- O.P: up to 10 bar
- H: up to 150m
- Ns: 1450 - 2950rpm (50hZ) 1750 - 3550rpm (60hZ)
- t: Max.80°C
- The pump is suitable for marine services like bilge and ballast pump, cooling pump for fresh water or sea water. It also good for general water transfer services and fire-fighting pumps as well.