- Pump Basic and Proper Selection
- Pump Trouble Shooting
Pump Training and Seminar
Built according to
- NFPA 20 – 2010 /13 edition,National Fire Protection Associations for installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection.
- AS2942 – 2008 edition, Australia, Fixed Fire Protection installations – Pump Sets System
- AS2118 – 2006 edition, Australia, Automatic Fire Sprinkler System.
- CP52 – 2008 edition, Singapore Code of Practice 52 – Automatic Fire Sprinkler System
- FM 1311 & 1319/UL 448 – by Armstrong Fluid Technology – USA
- PSB – Singapore, TUV
Pneumatic Pressure Booster Pump Sets
Pneumatic Pressure Booster Pumps Sets
- 2-4 Vertical Pump Design with PLC/VSD Controller
- 2-4 Horizontal Pump Design with PLC/VSD Controller
- Single horizontal Pump design with Automatic Controller
Trolley Mounted Pump with Diesel Engine or Electric Motor
Trolley Mounted Self Priming Pumps for Off-Road and On-Road application
Pump Testing - ISO 9906 - 2012 edition
Pump Testing capabilities
- Tank Capacity:2500m3,Negative inlet.
- Flow upto-2000 m3/hr
- Pressure upto-26 bar
- Inlet and Outlet sizes : 600mm/500mm
- Electrical Data:
- 50Hz,60Hz(on request)
- 200 volt to 480 volt
- 0.5 kw to 350kw for Electric and 550kw for Engine.
Other Value added Services:
- Laser Alignment
- Noise/Vibration Level Testing
- NPSH testing
- 3rd Party Inspection/Certfication